Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Othe Passion




WELL, I may have not telling you yet my other passion. But I have this crazy thing: I WANT TO HAVE A BAKE SHOP. Actually not only a bake shop, but it's a combination of a home café that serve sweets, international food, some Indonesian famous authentic, bread, and also cakes.

I do love to cook. I'm trying so hard to be able to make everything that I like to eat. Mostly, I cook for myself, I mean, like I cook it, then I ate it alone, LOL. I often make my entire family (Mum, Pops, and The Bangsa Dewa) as my victim. I force them to taste my cook, hihi. I do it also to my co-workers in Hers and Free! Magazine. I don't know, but I guess they enjoy it :P.

I have this dream since I'm at elementary school, to have a homey house and a very comfortable yet sophisticated-warm kitchen. I just can resist to thing about it every time I step in into this cool place named "Pantry Magic". It's a kitchen appliance store in Kemang-South Jakarta, I have several times loaning some of their product to be review and yes I am so thrill every time I went there! Haha

I just finish watching a movie titled Julie & Julia, it says true story on the cover and Merryl Streeps play as Julia Child. I can't believe that they definitely made a stereotype of my dream kitchen. Okay, let me tell you with this verbal illustration:

It not so spacious but hell yeah her kitchen has a book rack! I will fit the rack with my very cool books of cook. The kitchen appliance was so awesome! I mean I should have a proper oven on my kitchen, magnificent and neat stoves, and have at least one wood-made table on my kitchen. Wonderful racks of spices and excellent refrigerator. The last not least, I have to have a window light. I mean, I really want to make it homey, comfy and warm. The lighting has to be adjustable, with the shadow and highlight in some section. I will color it with pastel mood, like a pastel green, pastel yellow, wood, some kind of pink and a little bit red.

Okay, enough for my future kitchen. So let's move to my other passion. Lately I have this dream. Well, not so lately, it is like for the past 5 years I often have this dream. Me at France, studying cooking, patisserie, bake and so on. Have internship in one of restaurant in the heart of Paris. And I'll do it for only 6 month or maybe if I'm lucky enough a year.

God I do really try to have this passion come true. At least the future-kitchen-thing is works for me someday, somehow.


 


 

Psst, FYI I love to join some cooking class in town. Just PM me if you want to join me sometimes ;;)


 


 

Photo credit: http://americanhistory.si.edu/kitchen/images/diary01_02_l.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment